If you are a landlord or a tenant who is looking for somewhere to rent then we can help.
We have a fully automated property letting facility where we can match properties to tenants effectively and quickly.
We are also able to look after the purchase of the essential Energy Performance Certificate, Gas safety certificate and Electric safety certificate which all landlords need from October 1st 2008.
Tenant fees and terms
Administration fees of £125.00 per tenant will apply this will cover the following: Referencing,Contract making, Deposit securing and moving in/out inventories.
- Renewal of Tenancy fee of £150.00 per tenancy needs to be paid in cleared funds 4 weeks prior to the renewal date.
- The tenant can request an extra copy of the original tenancy agreement this will incur an amount of £150.00.
- Incase of the tenant loosing/damaging their copy of tenancy they can request another at the cost of £150.00.
- There will be a charge of £35.00 for each letter sent by Clearviewuk Ltd of late or non payment of rent.
- A reference may be requested be a tenant at any time. There will be a fee of £30.00 for this service.
- All applicants aged 18 and over must provide evidence of your right to remain in the UK, Thus your 'Right to rent' in England.
- A deposit equivalent to six weeks must be paid in cleared funds when you sign the tenancy that will be registered under a deposit protection scheme.
We are a registered member with My Deposits (member number: 50239747).
Clearviewuk is registered withThe Property Redress Scheme (member number:PRS002910).
We are not a member of client money protection scheme.